- The Bihar government has announced the names of 15 personalities decorated with Hindi Sevi Samman and Award.
- On the basis of their writing, the government will honor 15 celebrities who have raised the flag of Hindi language in the country and the world. Dr. Vishwanath Prasad Tiwari will be decorated with Dr. Rajendra Prasad Shikhar Samman for creative Hindi writing. An amount of Rs 3 lakh will also be given to them.
- The Bihar government has announced the names of 15 personalities decorated with Hindi Sevi Samman and Award. Dr. Rajendra Prasad Shikhar Samman to Dr. Vishwanath Prasad Tiwari, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Award to Dr. Ashok Kumar, Jannayak Karpoori Thakur Award to Mrinal Pandey, B. P. Mandal Award to Sushila Talkbhore, Nagarjuna Award to poet Satyanarayana, Rashtrakavi Dinkar Award to Ramshreshtha Deewana, Jabir Hussain will be decorated with the Phanishwar Nath ‘Renu’ award, Dr. Poonam Singh with the Mahadevi Varma award, Kerala’s Vanja with the Babu Ganga Sharan Singh award.
- Apart from these, Vidyakar Kavi Award for South Indian Hindi Prachar Sabha of Hyderabad, Mohan Lal Mahto Viyogi Award for Geeta Shree, Bhikhari Thakur Award for Dr. Rakesh Kumar Sinha Ravi, Dr. Grierson Award for Bhagwati Prasad Dwivedi, Dr. Chhaya Sinha for Dr. Father Kamil Bulke Award. And Anant Vijay is honored with Vidyapati Puraskar.
- It may be mentioned that under the Hindi Sevi Samman and Puraskar scheme, senior Hindi servicemen are honored at all India level. These awards are given for the outstanding contribution in the field of creative writing, journalism, justice, administration or promotion of Hindi. A total of 15 awards are given under this.
- After Patna, now the second Ayush hospital of the state will open in Gopalganj.
- The state’s second Ayush Hospital will be opened in Gopalganj, Bihar. The central government has also allocated Rs 6.40 crore to the Gopalganj district administration for this.
- An AYUSH hospital is running in the state in Patna. Gopalganj’s Janata Dal United MP Dr. Alok Kumar Suman (JDU MP Dr. Alok Kumar Suman) has described it as a gift given by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Gopalganj.
- In AYUSH hospital, allopathy will be treated with indigenous medical systems like Ayurveda, Homeopath, Unani, Yoga etc. In this, a team of trained doctors and medical workers of indigenous methods will be deployed.
- Ayush hospital of 50 beds to be built in Gopalganj
- The Ministry of AYUSH of the Central Government is building a 50-bed Ayush hospital in Gopalganj. In this integrated hospital, patients will be treated with other indigenous systems of medicine including Ayurveda, Homeopath and Yoga. The Central Government has allocated 6.40 crores for the hospital. Giving information about this, MP Alok Suman said that a proposal has been sent to the Bihar government regarding the approval of land for the hospital near the mission near Bhitbhairwa village of Gopalganj Sadar block. The process of construction of the hospital will be started as soon as the approval of the state government is received.
- Bihar’s Anjana reached the world badminton ranking, became the first player from Bihar to reach the top 200.
- Anjana Kumari of Bihar has made the state proud by securing the 199th position in the world badminton rankings. She has become the first player from Bihar to reach the top 200 ranking in badminton.
- Anjana, who hails from Ratanpur in Daudnagar block of Aurangabad, started her career in badminton in 2012 at the age of 12 and within two years of her performance she went on to represent the state of Goa at the national level.
- Since 2015, he is the number one player in different categories in Goa. Anjana’s father Kaushalendra Kumar works in the customs office of Goa. Kaushlendra told that I will be happy if Anjana gets a chance to play from Bihar.
Starting of 2019 in International Circuit:
- Anjana started participating in the international circuit from October, 2019 and has been included in the list of best 250 players in the world by participating in few competitions. Anjana also broke into the top 25 Indian women’s badminton players in the world rankings, including former number one and Olympic bronze medalist Saina Nehwal and Olympic silver medalist PV Sindhu.
- After about a year postponed due to Corona, she has joined the top 200 players in the world by participating in the competitions that started from February 2021. Anjana has also risen from number 24 to number 18 in the list of Indian women players.
- Won Bronze in Team Event of 2015 National Games
- At the national level, Anjana’s best rank in the senior category has been 27th. At present, Anjana is ranked 48th at the national level. Till now no player from Bihar has reached this ranking. In 2018, the Indian team had to face defeat in the semi-finals of the Under-18 girls badminton competition organized by the World School Federation of India. However, Anjana was successful in reaching the final in both her matches singles and doubles in this match.
- Bihar’s art guru Umanath Jha is no more, was also the principal of Patna Art College.
Umanath Jha, popularly known as Kala Guru and former principal of Arts and Crafts College, Patna, passed away on Tuesday. He was originally a resident of Koshki Nath Jha Lene of Champanagar. He left his body at the age of 93 in his ancestral home. He was battling the disease for many years. He was cremated on Wednesday at the Burari cremation ground.
Born on November 2, 1928, Mr. Jha’s early education was initiated from Sukhraj Rai High School, Nathnagar. He completed his education in art from the world famous Santiniketan institute. His journey with struggles started from Baroda Art College. After this he contributed as a teacher in Arts and Crafts College, Patna. He used to take Tempera Painting Style and Miniature Painting Style (Mathred and Material) classes in the five-year undergraduate course in the college. After that he was also the principal there. After retiring in 1992, he was living in his Champanagar residence.
- Train service between India and Nepal will start soon, a project of 619 crores.
- The train will soon run on the track between India and Nepal. The train line from Jainagar in Bihar has been connected with Nepal. The work of the first phase under the India-Nepal Friendship Rail Project at a cost of about Rs 619 crore is going on at a rapid pace. On Sunday, a speed trial of the train took place on the track between Jaynagar in Samastipur division and Kurtha in Nepal.
- The speed trial was successfully conducted on the newly-gauge converted section of about 34.50 km between the two stations by locomotive engine at a speed of 110 kmph. During this, many senior officials of IRCON and Nepal Railways were present. It is expected that soon train services will start on this section. Let us inform that since the year 2014, the operation of trains between Jaynagar – Janakpur is closed. There is enthusiasm among the people of the border India and Nepal region with the possibility of resumption of operations.
What is Indo-Nepal Friendship Rail Project?
- Under the Indo-Nepal Friendship Rail Project, a total of 69.08 km long Jayanagar-Bijalpura-Bardibas rail project is being worked on at an estimated cost of 619 crores. In the first phase, the 34.50 km long Jayanagar-Kurtha (Nepal) rail section is part of this project. In the first phase of the project, Jainagar station in Madhubani district of Bihar is to be connected with Kurtha in Nepal. In future it will be extended up to Bijalpura, about 18 km beyond Kurtha. It is being told that this project will prove to be a milestone for both the countries.
Nepal has bought 2 DMU trains from India, service will be restored soon
- According to the Railways, after the trial, on July 21, Surendra Singh, Executive Director of IRCON International, Delhi Headquarters, will handover the completed work of the first phase of the project in Nepal’s capital Kathmandu to the Government of Nepal. Regarding train operation, the Government of Nepal has purchased 2 DMU trains from Konkan Railway, India in the past, which has been engaged in Nepal for several months. Drivers, guards and other railway personnel have been trained. It is expected that soon trains will run on the track.
- After 12 electric buses, now 50 CNG buses will run in Patna from July 24.
- After electric buses in the capital Patna, now CNG buses will run. It will start from 24th July. 50 CNG buses will be run in Patna. Which will be equipped with CCTV. It will also have many facilities including water cooler.
- CNG Buses These buses will run from Bankipur Bus Depot on Danapur, Bihta-IIT-Patna and Bihta routes. CNG buses will start appearing in Patna from July 24. The department is busy in its preparations. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar himself will flag it off.
- Earlier, 12 electric buses are being run by the Transport Department in Patna. Now CNG buses will run on the roads of Patna. The fare of CNG buses plying on different routes will be decided according to the distance.
- According to the Transport Department, the minimum fare of these buses will be Rs 5 and the maximum fare will be Rs 45. The routes on which buses will operate include Bankipur Bus Depot to Danapur route, Bihta-IIT-Patna route and Bihta-Danapur route.
- From the bus depot, 20 buses will run on the Danapur route, 20 buses on the Bihta-IIT-Patna route and 10 buses on the Bihta-Danapur route. Buses will be equipped with CCTV, speed governors, GPS devices, water coolers and fire safety technology.
- CNG price in Patna is Rs.61.9 per litre.
- The Transport Department has issued an order on 12 January 2021, banning the running of diesel autos in Patna from 1 October 2021. This ban was to be imposed from January 31 itself, but due to the lockdown caused by Corona, its period was extended.
- According to the new order, diesel autos will be operational only till September 30, 2021 in Patna Municipal Corporation, Danapur, Khagaul and Phulwari Sharif Municipal Council areas. After this the diesel auto will be completely discontinued. According to the Transport Department, all the diesel buses running in Patna will be converted to CNG buses by 2022.
- Ravindra Narayan Singh became the new President of VHP (Vishva Hindu Parishad)
- Orthopedic surgeon and Padma Shri awardee Dr Ravindra Narayan Singh (VHP Chief Rabindra Narain Singh) was elected as the new President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) on Saturday. Singh, who hails from Bihar, was till now the vice-president of the organization. He received the Padma Shri in 2010 for his contribution to the field of medical science, which is the fourth highest civilian honor in the country.
- “Our board of trustees today unanimously elected Ravindra Narayan Singh as our president,” VHP joint general secretary Surendra Jain said at a press conference. Singh has replaced Vishnu Sadashiv Kokje, who was the organization’s president since April 2018.
- Jain said, ‘Kokje’s age is now 82 years. He wanted to be relieved of his duties as VHP president. The election has been held according to his wishes and our Constitution. He said Singh is a well-known bone surgeon and is known for his contribution in social, religious, medical and various other fields.
Organizational Structure of Vishwa Hindu Parishad
– President – Padma Shri Dr. R. N. Singh
-Acting President – Alok Kumar
– Vice President- (1) Champatrai ji (2) Ashokrao Chowgule (2) Jiveshwarji Mishra (4) Dr. Vijayalakshmi Deshmane (5) Omprakash Singhal (6) Gangarajuji (7) Hukumchandji Sawla (8) Sushilji Saraf, Thailand (9) Rameshji Jain , Germany
– General Secretary- Milind Parande
Organization General Secretary- Vinayak Rao Deshpande
Central Treasurer- Ramesh Kumar Gupta
- Floating solar power plant being built in Bihar.
- Bihar is also preparing to write a new story in the field of renewable energy. The floating solar power plant will come into existence in the state this year.
- Floating solar power plants are being built at not one or two places. Apart from this, the Water Resources Department is also preparing to set up floating solar power plants at Phulwaria and Durgavati dams.
Currently, there is no floating solar power plant of such capacity in the country.
- A floating solar power plant of 1.6 MW capacity is being made in the pond located in the premises of the power company located in Darbhanga. The work of preparing this solar power plant being built under the supervision of Breda was started as a pilot project. It is expected to be ready in December this year. The electricity company will buy the electricity made from this solar power plant.
525 KW floating solar power plant in Supaul
- A 525 KW floating solar power plant is being built in Supaul. This too is being made in the pond. This too will be ready soon.
- Large capacity solar power plant on two dams of Water Resources Department
- Apart from this, Breda has taken forward the plan to build a large capacity floating solar power plant on two dams of Water Resources Department. Floating solar power plants are being set up at Phulwaria Dam and Durgavati Dam. It is planned to keep it from 18 to 28 MW.
technology of floating solar power plant
- The Breda official said that the technology of the floating solar power plant is that everything fits on the water boat. It continues to grow as the sun comes in. Because of this there is no problem that sunlight is not getting. This also keeps the water of the pond clean. There is no hassle of arranging land for solar power plant.
- Travel from Darbhanga to Ladakh becomes easy, SpiceJet flights to Leh started.
- Air service is being started between Darbhanga to Leh. With Mithila residents living in Ladakh, the travel of people who wish to go there for tourism will become easier. SpiceJet Airlines is starting one stop air service on this route from July 20. Passengers will be able to land at Darbhanga Airport via Leh to Bhaya Delhi in about 04.50 hours.
- There will be another flight from Delhi to Darbhanga at 11.10 am, which will drop the passengers to Darbhanga at 12.50 pm. Keeping in view the good response of the passengers, the routes are being expanded continuously.
- There is also good news for Gopalganj district of Bihar. The Union Civil Aviation Ministry has included Sabaya airport in the regional connectivity scheme ‘Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik’. The Sabaya airport in the district has now got approval for the flight. Due to which the surrounding districts including Gopalganj will also get its benefit.
- People of Siwan, East Champaran, West Champaran and many districts of UP will also get the benefit of flying from Gopalganj. The development of Bihar will get further impetus due to the approval of the Central Government to fly from this airport located in Hathua block. Along with this, there will also be an increase in civic amenities.
- World class facility to Bihar’s airport .
- There is a preparation to make four railway stations in Bihar and one in Madhya Pradesh world class. Indian Railways is involved in all the development works regarding the facilities of the passengers. Work is going on in mission mode on this. Apart from this, preparations are being made to provide airport-like facilities at many railway stations.
Bihar’s four railway stations will become world class
- Gaya, Rajendra Nagar, Muzaffarpur, Begusarai and Singrauli railway stations of Madhya Pradesh are preparing to be made world class railway stations. The work has also started. Railways claims that railway passengers will get all facilities like airport at these stations.
123 stations in the country will be redeveloped
- Railways has selected 123 stations in the country for the station redevelopment project. Under this, the redevelopment work is being done under the Public Private Partnership (PPP Model) with the participation of the private sector. Five railway stations have been selected in this. Its main objective is to provide the passengers with a better security and better travel experience. The station will be converted into a green building. Mall and multipurpose building will be built on railway land. The station will be developed on the basis of solar energy and green building.
Rs 173 crore will be spent on Gaya station
- Talking about Gaya in Bihar, it is important from both religious and tourism point of view. Redevelopment of Gaya station of East Central Railway has been planned. After the redevelopment, passengers will get world class facilities like airport at Gaya station. Rail Land Development Authority has decided to complete this work related to redevelopment of Gaya station on Public Private Partnership mode. Rs 173 crore is planned to be spent on Gaya station.
- Trains will run at a speed of 160 kmph in Bihar .
- Trains passing through Bihar-Jharkhand will run at a speed of 160 kmph on Howrah-Delhi rail route. For this, under ‘Mission Raftaar’, work is being done rapidly to improve the infrastructure.
- The Railways will provide fast and secure rail connectivity between Delhi and West Bengal via Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand on the Delhi-Howrah route.
- Rajesh Kumar, Chief Public Relations Officer of East Central Railway said that work is going on to increase the speed of trains on Grand Chord railway section from 130 to 160 kmph in Dhanbad and Mughalsarai railway divisions of ECR.
- An estimated Rs.6975 crore will be spent on infrastructure improvements to adapt to the speed of 160 kmph on the 150 km Grand Chord rail section. 2050 crore will be spent on the 417 km long rail route from Khanta, the head of Dhanbad division to Mughalsarai. In the current financial year on maintenance work, East Central Railway has been allocated Rs 408 crore for this project.
- After the completion of this project, the distance from Delhi to Howrah can be covered in just 12 hours. This will save a lot of travel time.
- In order to improve the infrastructure, construction of earth work, thick web switch etc. is being done. Electronic interlocking and European Train Control System (ETCS) standards will be established. These also include works like renovation of railway tracks, upgradation of rail bridges, modernization of signal system.
- Airport got approval in Gopalganj.
- People of Gopalganj will also be able to fly by flight.
- The hope for the commissioning of Sabaya airport located in Hathua has increased. The Union Civil Aviation Ministry has included Sabaya Airport in the Regional Connectivity Scheme ‘Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik’.
- With the approval of Sabaya Airport under this plan, the hope of starting air traffic from this airport has increased. With the commissioning of Sabaya airport, people of Gopalganj as well as the surrounding five districts will be benefited. The people of five districts will get the facility of air transport.
- With the commissioning of Sabaya airport, people of Gopalganj as well as neighboring Siwan, Chhapra, East Champaran and West Champaran districts will be benefited. Air travel will become easier for them too.
- People were raising their voice for a long time to start Sabaya airport located in Hathua block. At present, people of the district have to go to Gorakhpur or Patna in Uttar Pradesh for air travel.
- With the restoration of Sabaya Airport, people coming to the Gulf country will get the benefit of domestic flight service. Due to which the pace of development will accelerate in the district and tourism will also get a boost.
- Priests will be appointed through advertisement in Mahavir Mandir of Patna.
- After the claim of Hanumangarhi Ayodhya on Mahavir temple located near Patna junction, Acharya Kishore Kunal, secretary of Mahavir Mandir Trust, has asked to issue advertisements regarding the appointment of priests in the temple and appoint them on the basis of interview and experience.
- He said that after the meeting of the trust, an advertisement for the priest would be taken out. Selection will be done as per rules and will be engaged in service work. Mahavir Mandir Patna is one of the richest temples in North India. The income from the temple runs many hospitals and social service works.
This should be the qualification for Chief Priest
- According to Acharya Kunal, the trust committee has the right to appoint, suspend, expel and dismiss the office bearers and employees of the Mahavir place or impose other punishments. The trust committee will ensure the appointment of the chief archaka-paramacharya i.e. chief priest of the temple. For this the head priest should be of good moral character and should not have a criminal record. They should be acharyas or reputed saints.
Age should be 35 years
- Acharya Kishore Kunal told that the age of the priest of the temple should not be more than 35 years. They should be child brahmacharis of Ramanand sect and should be initiated from some ashram. Eight priests are required in the temple with one chief priest. There will also be a Dalit priest. There will be no age restriction for the Chief Priest. They will be kept in the temple on the basis of experience. The head priest must be physically fit and child celibate.
Temple priests will get these facilities
- The priest of the temple is given a monthly remuneration of Rs 10,000 along with food and clothes. If the priest wishes, he can voluntarily be freed from the service work. The head priest of the temple also gets all the facilities. 20 thousand rupees are given to them as remuneration. Acharya told that the main priest is Raghunath Das, who has been given all kinds of facilities.
- Forensic Science Laboratory will open in West Champaran .
- Bettiah (West Champaran), Jasn. Approval has been given to open Forensic Science Laboratory at Bettiah, the headquarter of West Champaran district, keeping in view the delay in reaching the police on quick conclusion of incidents and to check crime in the district.
- This proposal was approved by the Council of Ministers. Tourism Minister cum Nautan MLA Narayan Prasad said that the police was facing inconvenience in investigating any untoward incident in West Champaran.
- Samples had to be sent to Muzaffarpur or Patna for testing, which delayed the police in taking further action.
- Keeping this in mind, the Government of Bihar has decided to establish a Forensic Science Laboratory in Bettiah, so that the police can cooperate in getti.
- RJD’s unique initiative, ‘Lalu’s boat and Tejashwi’s helm’
- Motihari: ‘Lalu Ki Rasoi’ was started by RJD to ensure that no one sleeps hungry during the Corona period.
- Similarly, now the party has come forward to help the people even in floods. RJD leaders have started a new initiative that is ‘Lalu’s boat and Tejashwi’s hull’. This initiative has been started on the instructions of RJD National President Lalu Yadav.
- Now people will be helped through this boat in the flood-prone areas of Motihari. There is no facility for the people trapped in the floods. Lalu’s boat will run in such areas. RJD leaders have sent more than a dozen boats to the flood-hit areas of Motihari and Sheohar on Monday.
- The length of the boat is 25 feet and the width is eight feet. RJD’s strong leader Syed Faisal Ali has given this boat for the needy people of the district on the instructions of Lalu Yadav. Even now there are hundreds of such villages in the district where the connectivity road is completely cut off, surely the people there will benefit from this.
- Place of Safety in Aurangabad (Bihar)
- 6 child prisoners escaped by breaking the glass of the ward from the Place of Safety in Aurangabad district of Bihar. The incident of Place of Safety is being told at Babhandih of Mufassil Police Station area of the district.
- Among the child prisoners who have escaped, 3 are from Gaya, one from Jehanabad, one from Buxar and one from Patna. When the personnel and officers associated with the Place of Safety came to know about the escape of the prisoners, there was panic and it was being investigated.
- In the course of investigation, it was found that these child prisoners came out by breaking the window glass of the bathroom and then got out of the boundary with the help of bedsheet. Aurangabad district SDO Dr Pradeep Kumar, SDPO Anoop Kumar, Assistant Child Welfare Officer and other officers reached the spot and took stock of the situation.
- In the meeting of Nitish cabinet, 7 agendas were approved, Bihar Law Officers Rules-2021 approved.
- Patna: In the cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, 7 agendas have been stamped.
- In the meeting, it has been decided to integrate Sadar Hospital Purnia into Government Medical College and Hospital.
- At the same time, approval has been given to the Bihar Law Officer Rules, 2021. At the same time, the Bihar Law Officer Rules 2021 has been approved.
- Apart from this, Bameti and Atma have been approved for the financial year 2021-22 for the financial year 2021-22 for the Submission Agricultural Extension Scheme under the National Mission of Agriculture Extension and Technology.
- In view of the economic crisis facing the sugar industries of the state, approval has been given to reduce the rate of Regional Development Council commission from 1.80 percent to 0.20% on purchase of sugar mills in the form of economic package in 2020-21.
- Approval has been given to the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, Ministry of Railways, on payment of Rs.
- Under the Jal Jeevan Hariyali Abhiyan, approval has been given to transfer 242.27 acres of forest land and 315.18 acres of forest land to the Department of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Patna under Gangajal Udyog Yojana. And permission has been given to sack Dr. Ram Ranjan Sharma, the medical officer of Khijrasarai Gaya Primary Health Center, for his continuous absence.
- Prisoners will be digitally literate, for the first time in the country, started in Banka Mandal .
- He has committed a serious crime, is also facing the punishment… But now he is starting to regret it. If only! Had I been educated, it would probably not have been a crime. To some extent one would have avoided such activities and lived a good life. A similar thought is arising in the minds of the prisoners who are facing punishment in other serious crimes including murder, robbery, dacoity in the prison banka.
- To give a positive shape to his thoughts, the Mandal Jail Administration has started an exercise. For the first time in the country, inmates are being made digitally literate in Banka Jail. It was started from Thursday by Jail Superintendent Sujit Rai, Deputy Superintendent Prabhat Kumar etc.
- Under this, Banka Mandal Kara has been linked to the Rural Digital Literacy Training Campaign run under the Ministry of Information and Technology, Government of India. Jail superintendent told that in today’s era only being literate is not enough. It is time to become digital literate. With this you can get information and benefits about all types of government schemes. Along with this, you can also avoid physical and mental trouble.
- A batch of 25 inmates has been prepared for training in the jail. All literate and illiterate in the age group of 14 to 60 can become a participant. There are a total of 950 inmates in the jail at present. It has 33 female prisoners. This training will last for ten days.
All prisoners will be made digital
- After the training, all the prisoners will be made digital. Also a certificate will be given. They can keep their certificates safe in a digital locker. He can use it whenever needed. With the training the prisoners will be duly registered with the CAC i.e. Common Service Setter. They will also be helped to open CSCs to take up employment in rural areas after leaving the jail.
- Kameshwar Nath will be the Vice Chancellor of South Bihar Central University .
- President Ram Nath Kovind has approved the appointment of Vice Chancellors of 12 central universities.
- According to the official order, Sat Prakash Bansal has been made the Vice-Chancellor of Central University of Himachal Pradesh.
- Kameshwar Nath Singh has been made the Vice Chancellor of South Bihar Central University.
- Sanjeev Jain has been made the Vice-Chancellor of Central University of Jammu.
- Apart from these, Professor Tankeshwar Kumar has been appointed as the Vice Chancellor of Central University Haryana.
- Professor K. Bhushan Das has been appointed as the Vice Chancellor of Jharkhand Central University, Professor B. Satyanarayana has been posted in Central University of Karnataka, Professor M. Krishnan has been posted in Central University of Tamil Nadu. Dr. B.J. Rao to Central University of Hyderabad, Dr. Alok Kumar Chakrawal to Guru Ghasidas University, Professor Syed A. Hassan was received by Maulana Azad National Urdu University and Professor N. Lokendra Singh has been made the Vice-Chancellor of Manipur Central University.
- Customs office to be built in Madhubani’s Laukha .
- The Government of India will set up a customs office at Laukha on the Indo-Nepal border. After getting approval from the Ministry of External Affairs, its process has accelerated. About 2.54 acres of land is being acquired by the district administration.
- The revenue department of the district administration is monitoring the entire process of land acquisition. According to officials, the customs office will be opened in the Indian border near the Indo-Nepal border. Once the customs office is opened, goods vehicles will not be able to enter without paying duty. After the opening of the office, strictness will increase on the Laukha border of Khutauna block.
- Customs office has been set up in Nepal: According to officials, Nepal has prepared a customs office in its area on the Laukaha border of India-Nepal. Now preparations are being made to open an office in India. After the opening of the office, there will be a restriction on the movement on the border.
- The Customs Office will be set up by the Government of India in the Indo-Nepal border located at Loukaha. For this the process of land acquisition is going on. 2.54 acres of land of three khesra has been identified which will be acquired.